• To provide the highest possible quality Nursing care which is professionally planned and directed.
• Individualized and given without discrimination.
• To appraise all factors contributing to Nursing care patients.
• To uphold and promote all hospital policies and practice as much as possible.
• To promote satisfactory communication and productive working relationship with other health workers in the hospital and community.
4. Obstetrics and Gynaecology
5. Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
7. Public Health
8. Ear, Nose & Throat
11. Accident and Emergency.
13. Family Planning